Do you want to automatically see the current print date with time and the user in the title block when you print?
NuPPlotDate enables an automatic update of the print date when printing the drawing. The print date is stored in the iProperties and can therefore be easily read out. No further command for updating is necessary. This tool is especially necessary if the ISO 9000 manual stipulates this process for the sake of change management.
Besides this app, we also offer other interesting tools to increase your productivity with Autodesk® Inventor®, Vault and Revit®. The following tools are available in the store:
- NuPFits – Automatic insertion of a fits list on 2D drawings
- NuPSimplePlot – Individuall print settings for 2D drawing extractions
- NuPiFolder – Create local folder structures on several levels
- NuPFileBrowser – Display local folders directly in the Vault-Explorer
- NuPDoorWin – Create practical door / window lists with linked paramters
In case of questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Technical questions to » firstname.lastname@example.org
Other questions to » email@example.com
An overview of other productivity tools and further information can be found here: www.nuptools.eu