NACA Airfoil Generator is a plugin for Autodesk® Inventor® which allows the user to generate Airfoil directly to the 2D Sketch.
There are lots of properties.
- Basic definition
- NACA Number / Definition - definition of NACA profile (0012, 2408, ... , 23012, 24006, ...)
- Chord Length
- Angle of Attack
- Point count
- Distribution = Linear / Cosinus
- Connection = Points / Line / Spline
- End = Open / Closed
- Translate X
- Translate Y
- Rotate Z
- Mirror X
- Mirror Y
- Advanced settings
- allow edit airfoil thickness equation yt
- allow edit definitions of 5-digit series
You can export your setup with points to XML format with extension *.naca and import them back later.