Read Help Document
3DPDF Exporter For Inventor exports solid and wire bodies to a 3DPDF file.
It has following features:-
- Supports face level colors.
- You can set a password on the exported PDF file.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports Autodesk® Inventor® 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version from here. This full featured trial version allows you to export 10 files for free.
- For volume discounts and floating license options, please visit ProtoTech Solutions.
- Please contact 'email@example.com' for plugins working on older versions of Inventor E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015 etc.
About This VersionVersion 4.3.19057.2953, 3/4/2019
Enhancements: 1. Implemented new enhanced licensing with many features e.g. subscription, floating etc. 2. Model annotations are now exported into 3D PDF (only from Autodesk® Inventor® 2018 & 2019). 3. Allow user to export origin, planes, axis and workplanes into 3D PDF. 4. Implemented disable measurement tool in 3D PDF Exported with template. 5. Tree view in 3D PDF is now similar to the tree view in Inventor. Fixed : 1. Task bar was flickering while export operation was running.