iPropWiz provides unmatched performance for managing iProperties in your Autodesk® Inventor® documents. iPropWiz replaces the Inventor iProperties dialog with an administrator defined set of company standard properties, enabling users to quickly enter the required property information. The iPropWiz Property Editor is a modeless, dockable window that can remain open as you work in Inventor. Properties for the currently selected document(s) are instantly available.
• Unlimited configurations of property sets. Each configuration contains property sets for each type of Inventor document.
• Limit the iProperties shown to those you want to use. No more searching through the standard Inventor tabbed iProperties dialog box.
• Rename iProperties to more useful names. For example, instead of "Web Link" you can replace the name with Location, Bar Code Number, or another name.
• Powerful and efficient property lists.
• All lists can include an optional description for each value.
• You can enforce the selection of a value from the list.
• Multi-Property lists enable value assignment to multiple properties from a single list selection.
• Material and Parameter based lists can automatically update property values based on the current material or value of a specific parameter.
• Use powerful rules to dynamically extract a portion of an existing property value and assign it to the value of another property.
• Define property expressions using a drag and drop Expression Editor. Administrators can provided fixed expressions, or allow users to edit expressions for specific properties.
• Format units & precision of part parameters such as mass, volume, flat pattern extents. Conditional formatting enables you to specify a second format for a range of values.
• Export part extents information relative to a UCS or the Principal Axes of the part in addition to the standard part coordinate system.
• Over twenty predefined selection filters to select common groups of components for property editing. Examples include “All referenced sheet metal parts” – at all levels of the open assembly; “All first level iPart members” – selects all first level iPart members in the open assembly.
• Flexible and powerful controls to help ensure all required property values are entered.
• Quickly copy some or all iProperty values or property expressions from one document to another. Copy properties between different document types.
• Define multiple configurations for different projects or customers. A configuration defines a set of iProperties for each Autodesk Inventor document type: part, sheet metal, assembly, weldment, presentation, and drawing documents. The property set for each document type is independent of those for other document types.
• Multi-seat license and floating license options to meet your workgroup requirements.
• Provides English or German user interface, more languages coming soon.