The WebGL Exporter for Inventor has following features :
- It exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed in the browser.
- It supports both face-level and body-level material (color and texture).
- Option is provided to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value. Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- You can choose whether you want to tessellate at the body-level or face- level.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size as much as possible.
- WebGL Exporter works with Autodesk® Inventor® 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
We are supporting texture scaling at some extends.
Read Help Document
- We are providing 10 trials of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations. You will need to activate this plugin after 10 trials.
- The paid version of this product cost 99 USD. You can buy the paid version of the product from here.
- For any query or activation please contact at: support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
- Please contact 'firstname.lastname@example.org' for plugins working on older versions of Inventor E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 etc.
About This VersionVersion 184.108.40.206, 4/17/2019
Enhancement: Upgraded licensing system.