The WebGL Exporter for Inventor has following features :
- It exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed in the browser.
- It supports both face-level and body-level material (color and texture).
- Option is provided to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value. Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- You can choose whether you want to tessellate at the body-level or face- level.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size as much as possible.
- WebGL Exporter works with Autodesk® Inventor® 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
We are supporting texture scaling at some extends.
We are providing 15 trials for 7 days of the plugin in which you can use the full set of features without any limitations. You will need to activate this plugin after 15 trials for 7 days period.
The paid version cost of this product is 59 USD for subscription based single machine-locked license. Users can buy the paid version from here.
We also provide floating license, floating license cost of this product is 199 USD. User can buy the floating license from here
For activation, please contact: email@example.com
For Licensing and more information please click here.
Please contact 'firstname.lastname@example.org' for plugins working on older versions of Inventor E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 etc.