"GLTF Exporter for Autodesk® Inventor®” exports the model to a GLTF (.GLTF) and GLB (.glb) file.
It supports the following features:
- Gltf format 2.0 support
- Supports both part and assembly models
- Users can control the visibility of nodes
- Texture, Metalness and roughness of material are supported
- Supports wire data
- Face level transparency
- Default compression helps reduce the file size as much as possible
Read Help Document
- We are providing 15 trials for 7 days of the plugin in which you can use the full set of features without any limitations. You will need to activate this plugin after 15 trials / 7-days trial period.
- The paid version cost of this product is 139 USD. You can buy the paid version of the product from here.
- We also provide floating license, floating license cost of this product is 399 USD. Users can buy the floating license from here.
- For activation, please contact: email@example.com
- For Licensing and more information please click here.
- Please contact 'firstname.lastname@example.org' for plugins working on older versions of Inventor E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015 etc.
About This VersionVersion 4.1.20176.3231, 7/20/2020
1.Enhancement: Added Support to Autodesk® Inventor® 2021. 2.Enhancement: Added smart update functionality. 3.Enhancement: Added hidden export option to UI. 4.Fixed: Resolved transparency issue.