Do you want to place a fits list on your 2D-drawing creation with just one "click" in Autodesk® Inventor®?
With just one simple “click” you can now automatically generate a fits table with all tolerances. The generated fits table can then be placed anywhere on the drawing. Based on changes in the model or drawing, all tolerances (i.e. measures, fits) are automatically determined and captured in a table. You get a quick access to the function refering to the top ribbon of Inventor® under “Annotate”, tab "N+P Informationssysteme" and the command “Fitlist”. Selecting this function prompts the automatic generation of a first table in the upper left corner as a suggestion. You can quickly customize the layout of the table individually, as well as add further internal information (e.g. various measures, deviations) as necessary.
Besides this app, we also offer other interesting tools to increase your productivity with Autodesk® Inventor®, Vault and Revit®. The following tools are available in the store:
- NuPSimplePlot – Individual print settings for 2D drawing extractions
- NuPPlotDate – Automatic update of the print date when printing drawings
- NuPiFolder – Create local folder structures on several levels
- NuPFileBrowser – Display local folders directly in the Vault-Explorer
- NuPDoorWin – Create practical door / window lists with linked paramters
In case of questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Technical questions to » firstname.lastname@example.org
Other questions to » email@example.com
An overview of other productivity tools and further information can be found here: www.nuptools.eu