Logic Hydraulic Cylinder Sealing Designer
The Autodesk® Inventor® Logic Hydraulic Cylinder Sealing Designer add-in provides a function to select Sealing elements for a Hydraulic Cylinder designed with general terms in a 3D environment, and to add the slot drawings and tolerances of the selected sealing elements to the 3D environment.
How to use Logic Hydraulic Cylinder Sealing Designer add-in❓
Open your hydraulic cylinder located in the Inventor assembly (.iam) file. Then the add-in will ask you to select the following in order.
- Part of Hydraulic Cylinder that you want to generate the sealing element groove,
- Suitable diameter according to the selected part (rod, bore diameter etc.),
- The starting and ending surfaces of the place where the groove of the sealing elements will be created.
As a result, a list of sealing elements from different companies with the features selected by the user is opened. The user clicks the generate button after selecting the sealing elements from here. Thus, the groove designs of the sealing elements are generated.
❗Currently only millimeter "mm" Sealing Elements are available.❗
Why Logic Hydraulic Cylinder Sealing Designer add-in❓
- Do not get lost in the catalogs of the companies while choosing the sealing elements for your hydraulic cylinder!
- Don't bother drawing the slots of the sealing elements and adding the tolerance values!
- Save your time and money!
When you install the plugin for the first time, the free trial version is automatically activated and you will begin a 14-days full access trial of the software with no restrictions on functionality.
You will need to activate the paid version of the add-in after trial period.
To activate the paid version, follow the steps below,
- Create a sign up from Logicps.net web page then confirm the mail id. (Skip this step if you are already signed up on the web page!)
- Choose the package that suits you. We have three options, $5 per month, $20 per 6 month or $30 per year.
- You can purchase the selected packet through iyzico with your debit or credit card.
- A license key will be sent by Logicps to the email address that you used when signing up.
You can activate the paid version with this license key. If you do not receive the email with your license key please contact Logicps at email@example.com.