The command performs an automatic uploading of a CAD-model from Autodesk® Inventor® to CAE Fidesys.
See for example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX_Vyp89rWA.
NOTE: CAE Fidesys must be installed at user's PC. CAE Fidesys is available for downloading at: http://www.cae-fidesys.com/en/download/login.
Also one may use free Cloud-based version Fidesys Online at: http://online.cae-fidesys.com
CAE Fidesys is an easy-to-use and effective tool for performing a full cycle of engineering-strength analysis including loading a CAD mode and its analysis, meshing, setting loads and material mechanical properties, selecting and setting a FEM-solver, model calculation, and results visualization.
CAE Fidesys Standard features include:
- Solving problems at plain stresses and plain strains.
- Stressed-deformed state calculation of 3D bodies at static load.
- Stressed-deformed state calculation of 3D bodies at dynamic load.
- Eigenfrequencies and eigenmodes calculation of 3D bodies.
- Critical loads and buckling-modes calculation.
- Solving problems for bodies with beam and/or shell elements.
- High speed and accuracy of calculations provided by state-of-the-art technologies approved by a wide range of tests.
- A flexible and reliably adaptive geometry-mesh generator with the possibility of both automatic hexahedral meshing and tetrahedral meshing.
- A wide range of supported CAD-formats:
- ACIS (*.sat**.sab*)
- IGES (*.igs**.iges*)
- STEP (*.stp**.step*)
- AVS Files (*.avs*)
- Genesis/Exodus (*.g**.gen**.e**.exo*)
- Facets (*.fac*)
- STL Files (*.stl*)
- Patran (*.pat**.neu**.out*)
- Ideas (*.unv*)
- Abaqus (*.inp*)
- Fluent (*.msh*)
- Nastran (*.bdf*)
- Cubit Files (*.cub*)
- Catia (*.CATPart*.CATProduct**.ncgm)
- Cross-platformity: CAE Fidesys can be run in Windows and Linux OS families with an approved and effective functionality on software platforms of the leading manufacturers.
NOTE : The standard Trial version of CAE Fidesys expires in 30 days.