USD Exporter for Autodesk® Inventor® - Trial
"USD Exporter for Autodesk® Inventor®" exports an Inventor model to USDz file.
This file format is open and has been adopted by other 3D graphics application vendors.
ProtoTech converter's outstanding features:
Some more features:
- USD format 1.0
- Supports both part and assembly models.
- Texture, metalness, and roughness of material are supported.
- Face level transparency.
- Default compression helps reduce the file size as much as possible.
- Directly supported on ios devices.
Click here to view the partial client list.
Automation and Scripting License for Standalone PCs:
A special ‘automation’ license feature is available for this plugin.
With this license, you will be able to call a function from your plugin (on the same host application) and export the file without requiring user intervention.
- You can provide a seamless file export experience to the users of your plugin.
- You can provide standard input parameters for export and avoid GUI.
The cost of this license is the actual plugin cost + 50 USD.
For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
If interested please contact us at support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
- We are providing 15 trials for 7-days of the plugin in which you can use the full set of features without any limitations. You will need to activate this plugin after 15 trials / 7-days trial period.
- The paid version cost of this product is 139 USD. You can buy the paid version of the product from here.
- We also provide a floating license. The floating license cost of this product is 399 USD. Users can buy a floating license from here.
- For activation, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Licensing and more information please click here.