Are you frustrated with spelling mistakes that creep into user-entered text on your Autodesk® Inventor® drawings?
Do you wish there was an easy way to avoid such embarrassing mistakes?
If you are looking for simple spell checking capability within Inventor, give the Batch SpellChecker app a try – it may just be the solution that you are looking for!
If you have used the User Tools Spell Checker add-in that comes with the Inventor SDK, you already know that it uses the familiar Microsoft Word interface and works great on individual documents.
But you still need to open each drawing file individually and run the tool, which can be slow and repetitive.
If you are working with large drawing files containing multiple sheets, then this process can quickly become slow and tedious.
Welcome to the new Batch SpellChecker app, which is designed to extend the functionality of the Inventor Spell Checker add-in by allowing it to run in a batch-processing mode.
New in Batch SpellChecker 2018
• Correct spellings of text entered in the Sketch Mode.
• Correct spellings of text entered as Annotations.
• Correct spellings of Bill Of Material (BOM) table.
• Correct spellings of Revision Table.
• Correct spellings of Title Block.
• Well-formatted HTML file report is generated at drawing file location or user-specified location.
Batch SpellChecker Features
• Search selected drawing files in a folder or search entire folder.
• Start spell checking on currently opened drawings.
• Correct spellings in user-entered notes, text in sketch and leader text quickly and easily.
• Apply corrections directly to the drawing files choosing either to overwrite or to make a copy.
• Uses Microsoft© Office© components and the familiar Word spelling checker.
• Adds custom words in dictionary to include frequently used technical terms.
• Generate file-wise report of spelling corrections made.