This plugin adds a dockable window to the Autodesk® Inventor® user interface where iProperties of active/selected components can be displayed and changed. The dockable window can be turned on in the same way as other dockable panels inside Inventor (iLogic, Representations, Model).
Visible iProperties may be configured in the settings. All settings are saved to a json file for easy distribution among PC's. The settings button can be found in Assembly, Part, Drawing and Zero Doc environments on the tools tab.
To see the mass of multiple items, enable the setting 'Summate mass values when multiselecting'. Mass of selected parts will be added together instead of displaying *VARIES* with this setting enabled.
In the part environment:
- The window displays the active parts properties.
In assembly environment:
- The window displays the active assemblies properties.
- You can select occurrences to display/edit their properties.
- When multi-selecting, if one of the displayed properties is not equal, the window will display *VARIES*.
In the drawing environment:
- The window displays the active drawings properties.
- You can select drawing views and drawing curves to display the part/assemblies properties.
- Multi-select is disabled in drawings.
Properties Icon by Freepik - Flaticon