“JSON Exporter for Inventor” exports the model to a JSON (.json) file.
It has the following features:
- Part and Face level color support.
- Cumulative transformation.
- 4.5 version JSON format support.
- Supports both part and assembly models.
- Visibility of nodes.
- Face level transparency.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Default support of light in three.js editor
We do not support texture in this version.
Read Help Document
- We provide 10 trials of the plugin during which you can use the full set of features without any limitations.
- After the 10 trials, you will need to activate the plugin. You can download the paid version of this product from here.
- For activation please contact at: support@ProtoTechSolutions.com.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
- Please contact 'email@example.com' for plugins working on older versions of Inventor E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 etc.
About This VersionVersion 188.8.131.52, 4/17/2019
Enhancement: Upgraded licensing system.