“JSON Exporter for Inventor” exports the model to a JSON (.json) file.
It has the following features:
- Part and Face level color support.
- Cumulative transformation.
- 4.5 version JSON format support.
- Supports both part and assembly models.
- Visibility of nodes.
- Face level transparency.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Default support of light in three.js editor
- We provide 10 trials of the plugin during which you can use the full set of features without any limitations.
- After the 10 trials, you will need to activate the plugin. You can download the paid version of this product from here.
- For activation please contact at: support@ProtoTechSolutions.com.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
18.104.22.168 Release Date: 11-Apr-2018
1.Enhancement: Added support for Autodesk® Inventor® 2019.
22.214.171.124 Release Date: 15-Feb-2018
1. Part and Face level color support.
2. Cumulative transformation.
3. 4.5 version JSON format support.
4. Supports both part and assembly models.
5. Visibility of nodes.
6. Face level transparency
7. Default support of light in three.js editor
We do not support texture in this version.