“JSON Exporter for Autodesk® Inventor®” exports the model to a JSON (.json) file.
Click here to view the partial client list.
It has the following features:
- Part and Face level color support.
- Cumulative transformation.
- 4.5 version JSON format support.
- Supports both part and assembly models.
- Visibility of nodes.
- Face level transparency.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Default support of light in three.js editor
We do not support texture in this version.
We are providing 15 trials for 7 days of the plugin in which you can use the full set of features without any limitations. You will need to activate this plugin after 15 trials for the 7 days trial period.
The paid version cost of this product is 59 USD for a subscription-based single machine-locked license. Users can buy the paid version from here.
We also provide floating license, floating license cost of this product is 199 USD. User can buy the floating license from here
For activation, please contact: email@example.com
For Licensing and more information please click here.
Please contact 'firstname.lastname@example.org' for plugins working on older versions of Inventor E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 etc.
About This VersionVersion 4.4.20171.3231, 8/21/2020