“JSON Exporter for Inventor” exports the model to a JSON (.json) file.
It has the following features:
- Part and Face level color support.
- Cumulative transformation.
- 4.5 version JSON format support.
- Supports both part and assembly models.
- Visibility of nodes.
- Face level transparency.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Default support of light in three.js editor
We do not support texture in this version.
Read Help Document
- We are providing 7 day trials of the plugin in which you can use the full set of features without any limitations. You will need to activate this plugin after 7 day trials.
- The paid version cost of this product is 59 USD for subscription based single machine-locked license. User can buy the paid version from here.
- We also provide floating license, floating license cost of this product is 199 USD. User can buy the floating license from here
- For activation, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Licensing and more information Please click here.
- Please contact 'email@example.com' for plugins working on older versions of Inventor E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015 etc.
About This VersionVersion 4.2.19135.3040, 6/18/2019
Enhancement: Upgraded licensing system.