Read Help Document
The Screenshot Tool for Autodesk® Inventor® provides the following functionalities:
- Screenshots creation of the Inventor active window as .JPG files. The screenshots are saved in a folder named “Screenshots” which is under the project’s workspace folder.
- Multiple screenshots creation during the addin session and different commands to manage the screenshot list.
- Custom screenshot resolution option.
- Ability to retrieve components name from assemblies to fill the main name of the screenshots files
- White background option.
- Conversion of the JPGs to a single multipage PDF file.
- Zip folder creation of all the screenshots.
- Automatic Outlook message creation and screenshots attachment.
About This VersionVersion 1.2, 3/28/2018
- Autodesk Inventor 2019 compatible - Custom save location for screenshots