When changing the visibility of components of a subassembly you are prompted to either change the view representation or remove associativity. Both these options can be unwanted. Setting the representations back to Default / Associative is annoying and time consuming.
This plug-in adds a few commands to make this easier.
The following commands are added to the 'Assemble' tab in the assembly environment:
- Reset all
- Resets all representations of all assemblies and subassemblies recursively.
- Reset top level
- Resets representations of top level assemblies.
- Reset selected
- Resets the representation of selected assemblies.
- Reset selected recursive
- Resets the representation of selected assemblies recursively
- Here you can set your 'default' representation (if not changed, this is 'Default')