Many neutral formats like PDF, Step, sheet metal DXF and drawing DXF in Autodesk® Inventor® have to be created manually, renamed and be put into the according export directory.
"easyDataBox Export for Autodesk® Inventor®" delivers fast results in creating and administration of neutral formats (PDF, Step, sheet metal DXF, drawing DXF) including automatic file renaming with values from iProperties. The manual creation of neutral formats otherwise would take a lot of time.
File export of the most common formats (to be extended in the near future)
- Drawings as DXF
- Sheet metals as DXF
Advantage: higher quality of data andsaving of time by automatisms.
Automatic file renaming
File renaming using properties like file name & title & description.
Example: 4711_Baseplate_for accessory equipment.pdf
Advantage: Intelligent, freely configurable file names by the usage of iProperties.
File name enhancement
Enhancement of file names by using differing prefixes per file type and export path, like B-0001_DREICAD_4711_Baseplate_for accessory equipment.pdf
Advantage: Intelligent prefix enhancement with freely configurable content.
Favorite export paths
- Add favorite saving paths.
- Choose favorite export path before saving.
Advantage: Saving of time by using favorite export paths.
- Simple change of options like
- Current sheet/ all sheets
- All colors as black
- Vector resolution DPI
- File versions to be exported (e.g. 2018/2013)
- Selection of layers to be exported
- Direct selection of export paths with windows explorer
Advantage: Simplest user guidance through the current configuration.
Check restrictions / context menu functions
- Checking consistancy of data by restrictions
- Observance of missing file references
- Observance of raster views in drawings
- Observance of ‚defer updates‘ in drawings
- Observance of detached drawing dimensions in drawings
- Direct export by right mouse click mini menu and in export settings
- Intelligent visibilty of export commands according to file type in graphical user interface
Advantage: High quality file export, avoidance of misproduction
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
This is a trial version, executable 30 days after installation