Hole Check is a desktop application developed for Autodesk® Inventor® that will check an entire assembly for misaligned holes and identify the issues so you can fix them before they are manufactured and cost you money. Hole Check pays for itself after the first issue is found!
Try the free version first, Hole Check Lite.
Hole Check has some great features including:
- A modern and intuitive user interface.
- Built-in highlight and zoom to quickly find issues.
- Adjustable misalignment tolerance.
- Supports all types of hole features (ie. counterbore, countersink, threaded, etc.).
- Supports all three types of hole feature patterns (ie. rectangular, circular, and mirror).
- Supports parts in any orientation and any position.
- Supports circular features.
- Does not modify the assembly or parts.
- Works with view representations and levels of detail.
Disclaimer: Hole Check may not find every error and is not intended to replace any quality control procedures. Please read the Help Document known issues section to learn about the types of holes that are currently not supported.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).