Easy tool to scan the assembly and check if its individual elements have drawings. The output list contains information about existing drawings and the last date of their modification. It is also possible to highlight files with different dates (compares local files and Autodesk® Vault® files).
Important: The minimum version of Vault for DrawingFinder is 2019. Otherwise works only with local files.
- Shows if the item has drawing
- Shows last modification date
- Five filters
- Export to Txt, Csv, Excel file
- Marks items with a different modification date
- Three different ways to choose a file
- Works with local files and Vault files
How to use it:
1. Select the assembly
2. Choose filters depending on what you want to have
3. Load the list
4. (Optional) Export to file