Snappy Sheet Renamer is a very nifty application for Autodesk® Inventor® users who are spending quite some time renaming drawing sheets into drawing numbers and then updating an iProperty with the new drawing name / number. Snappy Sheet Renamer can cut the time spent of renaming drawings sheets and updating an iProperty by at least 98%. If you are renaming sheet by sheet and updating an iProperty file by file, you should REALLY be considering trying Snappy Sheet Renamer today; it is seriously a huge time saver.
Snappy Sheet Renamer works with all Autodesk Inventor versions from 2015 and above.
The way Snappy Sheet Renamer works:
1. Open a drawing file
There are 2 options available, Option 1 - Rename sheets and update the iProperties (Perfect for multiple items on sheets):
1. Type in a drawing number prefix
2. Select a numbering system
3. (Optional) Provide a Revision
4. Rename the Sheets of the Drawing File
5. (Optional) Select an iProperty from the dropdown list to Update (Save Setting is available) or type a Custom iProperty to Update (Save Setting is available)
6. Click 'Sheet Name to iProperty' and all parts and assemblies of that drawing file will have the sheet name filled out with the drawing number without the provided revision.
Option 2 - Selected iProperty to be used as sheet name (Perfect for single items on sheets):
1. Select an iProperty (let's say Part Number') from the dropdown list (Save Setting is available)
2. Click 'iProperty to Sheet Name' and all the drawing sheets will be renamed to that Part Number
This application comes with a fully featured 30 days trial.