Cadac Organice Vault Inventor Integration 2019
Cadac Organice Vault Inventor Integration is an Autodesk® Inventor® add-in that helps to streamline the Inventor environment throughout your organization for using it in combination with Autodesk® Vault® Workgroup or Autodesk® Vault® Professional.
The add-in has several features that can be adjusted to your needs. Below are an overview and listing of all the functionality of the add-in.
- Model Browser Rename
- Changes the occurrence names to a more readable format. Especially useful in combination with the File Numbering feature of Autodesk Vault.
- Open Drawing From Vault
- Adds a command to the context menu in Inventor to enable the easy opening of a related drawing from a document or assembly occurrence.
- Vault Radial Marking Menu
- Adds a redial marking menu to the graphical area in Inventor to give quick access to the most used Vault commands in Inventor by using the right mouse button combined with the ctrl key.
- Enforce Vault Revision Table
- Disables the standard Revision table in Inventor to enforce the use of the Vault revision table for all users.
- Disable Skip Save Button
- Removes the ‘Skip’ button from the File Number Generator dialog in Inventor.
- Disable Change Category
- Disables the Change Category command in Inventor to enforce users to use the command In the Vault Client.
- Disable Change State
- Disables the Change State command in Inventor to enforce users to use the command In the Vault Client.
- Disable Revise
- Disables the Revise command in Inventor to enforce users to use the command In the Vault Client.
- Disable Prompt To Save On Recomputable Updates
- Makes sure this Inventor Application Option is turned on. This avoids weird behavior in Inventor when using the revision management capabilities of Vault.
- Disable Refresh Standard Parts During Placement
- Makes sure this Inventor Application Option is turned off for all users. No automatic replacements should occur when using the revision management capabilities of Vault.
- Enforce Vault Login On New Document
- Checks if the user is logged into Vault when starting a new document.
- Check Active Inventor Project File
- If the setting Enforce Consistent Project File for all Clients is turned on in your Vault environment, a check will be performed to determine if the right project file is active when starting a new document.
- Enforce Vault Login On
- Checks if the user is logged into Vault when saving a document for the first time.
- Enable BOM Structure Property
- Adds a custom iProperty to the Inventor document. This property can be mapped to a Vault property to be able to sort and filter in Vault or to assign specific categories in Vault by using the Category Rules. (Normal, Purchased, Inseparable or Reference)
- Enable Document Specialty Property
- Adds a custom iProperty to the Inventor document. This property can be mapped to a Vault property to be able to sort and filter in Vault or to assign specific categories in Vault by using the Category Rules. (Examples: Weldment, Nailboard Drawing, Design Accelerator and more)
- Enforce Assembly Structured Bill Of Materials Enabled
- Makes sure the Structured View of an Inventor assembly BOM is enabled when saving an assembly document. This avoids missing DetailID values in Item BOM’s in Vault.
- Enforce Update Physical Properties
- Makes sure the Physical Properties are up-to-date when saving an Inventor Part or Inventor Assembly.
- Enforce Update Copied Drawing Properties
- Makes sure the Update Copied Properties command is executed when an Inventor drawing is being saved. This ensures the copied model properties to drawing properties are always up-to-date.
- Enforce Frame Generator Part Number From Filename
- Ensures the part number property of Frame Generator components always corresponds to the generated file name.
- Enforce Vault File Numbering is being used For Drawings And Presentation Documents
- Ensures the Generate File Number dialog is always being shown when saving an Inventor Drawing or Inventor Presentation document.
- Enforce Vault File Name Generation For Tube And Piping Documents
- Ensures Vault File Numbering is being used when Tube & Pipe documents are being saved.