For a seamless integration of CAD design in modern logistic environments, QR Codes (2D) and Barcodes (1D) have become essential.
A good integration in the CAD-/PLM system is an advantage if technical drawing is to be used in such environments with minimum effort.
The QR code/Barcode Tool was developed for easy encoding of the relevant data to a QR/Barcode. It is seamlessly integrated into the user interface of Autodesk® Inventor® and offers simple access to data embedded in part/assembly documents (such as iProperties or BOM).
An overview of the most important features:
- Creation of QR Codes according to ISO/IEC 18004 (Support of the DataMatrix Code ISO/IEC 16022 is planned)
- Creation of 1D-Codes.
- Easy access to all document related or custom iProperties of:
- the drawing document
- the referenced part or assembly documents
- Automatically generated code string consisting of the chosen values and a delimiter string which can be freely entered.
- Access to the BOM of referenced assembly documents and automatic creation of annotation tags for every BOM item (optionally with clear text label of the item number)
- The text, which is contained in the code, can be entered/edited without any restriction
- Several size formats (in mm) are available (automatic pixel size adjustment)
- Single codes can be placed after creation simply by clicking in the drawing area
- Preview of the QR Code/Barcode before creation
- QR Codes/Barcodes can be saved as image file
이 버전 정보버전 1.0, 2016-04-12