CADsys-Set Scale/Unit in Drawing Signature
The application automatically inserts the scale of main view and/or the length unit used into the drawing title block field of each sheet before saving an Autodesk® Inventor® drawing. After changes the drawing title block will be updated.
The app will be executed when saving a drawing. The actual scale of main view will be placed into the title block of all sheets of the drawing. Scale text will be positioned at an user defined position and in an user defined text style. Also a listing of additional scales and length units used in the drawing sheet can be generated.
- Adaptable at company specific guidelines
- Predefinition of text style and position for scale text/unit text by means of drawing template
- Company specific extensions
- Efficient filling of drawing signature
- Automatic update of scales and length units after changes
- Positioning and formatting the scale/unit text exactly and consistently
- Implementing the company guidelines
For 30 days after installation the app is available in trial mode.