DwgSearchWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Choose the files to evaluate by adding them to the search list.
- Type in the words to search for, separating each word with a comma. The tool can return all drawings containing any of the words, or you can designate that all must be found in each drawing evaluated.
- Specify the search fields from the normal annotation objects (left section), the drawings tables such as layers (middle section) or properties added with the DWGPROPS command (right section).
- Choose the Start Search button to begin. If at any time you wish to stop the process, choose the same button.
- Once processing is complete, you can highlight files to open them in the editor, copy the results to the clipboard for pasting into a word processor, or get details about one selected results file.
The program will remember your settings for future executions.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Search quickly through multiple drawings for specified word strings, while specifying which objects and tables to search.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
This tool is one of the hundreds of functions that contain DotSoft's ToolPac product.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Added 2023 support|