Paid, Free 30-Day Trial
IMGeneral Solutions provides simple, key tools needed to make every user more productive. The tools are divided into:
- Block Tools
- Polyline Tools
- Management Tools
- Miscellaneous Tools
- Rotate By Insertion Point: Rotates All Selected Objects Around Their Insertion Point by a Specified Value
- Attribute Counter: Adds the number of the selected blocks found in the text of a selected Attribute tag
- Align Objects: Aligns Blocks and text to Lines, Arcs, and Polylines
- Set Polyline Width: Sets the Global Width for all selected objects. If the object selected is not a polyline, the function will convert it into one
- Set Elevation: Sets the Z elevation for all selected objects.
- Import Blocks: Imports all the blocks from the selected drawings. Overwrites any existing.
- Import Text Styles: Imports all the text styles from selected drawings. Overwrites any existing.
- Import Layers: Imports all the layers from the selected drawing. Overwrites any existing.
- Import Dimension Styles: Imports all the dimension styles from selected drawing. Overwrites any existing.
- Import Linetypes: Imports all the linetypes from selected drawing. Overwrites any existing.
- Import Views: Imports selected Model Space Views from the selected drawing
- Rename Blocks: Renames all selected blocks
- Rename Layers: Renames all selected layers
- Save Scale List: Saves the current drawing's Annotation Scales to an external file
- Edit Scale List: Edits an existing annotation scale list file
- Update Scale List: Updates the current drawing's annotation scales
- Create Line Tangent to Arc: Adds a Line Tangent to the Picked Point Along the Selected Arc
- Create Perpendicular Line: Creates a line of specified length perpendicular from the point picked from the selected object
- Copy Along Path: Copies and aligns the selected object along a selected path
- Set Viewport Angle: Twists the Viewport's Rotation Angle by the specified amount. Rotates any Paper Space North Arrow Blocks Selected also
- Align Crosshair: Sets the Crosshairs to be Aligned to the Current View's Twist Angle
- Offset To Layer: Offsets selected objects, then select the layer for offset objects
- Multiple Offset: Offsets a selected object multiple times in a specified direction
- Offset Text Object: The Offset Text Object function 'nudges' a Text or Mtext object a specified distance in a specified direction.
- Offset Nested Object: Offsets Object Nested in a Block or Xref
- Get Distance At Point: Measures the distance along with the selected object to a specified point
- Measure Distance of Objects: Measures the length of all selected objects and provides the sum total
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
About This Version
Version 2023.1.1.1, 6/10/2022
Updated and tested for AutoCAD 2023, this version works with AutoCAD 2019 through 2023 now offered at a new lower price!
sign in to write a review Get Technical Help