Digitally signed app
CAD-Earth is designed to easily import/export images, objects, terrain meshes, and 3D models between Google Earth™ and Autodesk® AutoCAD®, and create dynamic contour lines and profiles.
You can pick CAD-Earth commands from a toolbar, from the screen menu, or at the command prompt. Automatic load of commands in each AutoCAD session and extensive help in each step.
What can I do with CAD-Earth?
- Process images up to 10x faster from different providers (Google, Google Earth, Bing) in satellite, map, or hybrid image mode in normal, medium, high or highest resolution.
- Export terrain meshes from Google earth to Autodesk® Civil 3D®. Now you can export a CAD-Earth terrain mesh (imported from Google Earth) to a LandXML file, which can be imported by Civil 3D and other software products to create surfaces.
- Export 3D solids, regions, meshes, or polymeshes to Google Earth.
- Import terrain meshes from Lidar and GeoTIFF files. You can select the area to process and set filter parameters.
- Calculate cut/fill volumes between two terrain meshes and get a volume report in Excel.
- Preview position of selected drawing entities in a map when selecting a coordinate system to georeference a drawing. Drawing entities can be moved, scaled or rotated in the map until they match the site.
- New map control where you can preview drawing entities in the real world. You can move, scale and rotate reference entities in real-time until they match the exact location.
- Avoid misplaced images or objects using new commands to georeference a drawing by locating entities in a map or selecting two points and typing their latitude/longitude coordinates.
- The command to import terrain mesh from Google Earth has been greatly optimized for speed and performance.
- Import Google Earth™ image to CAD Export CAD screenshot to Google Earth™
- Import Google Earth™ objects to CAD Insert georeferenced images. If you have image files with the corresponding world file containing spatial data information you can accurately place them in the drawing automatically applying XY scale and translation transformations.
- Export CAD objects to Google Earth™
- Import Google Earth™ terrain.
- Cross-section from mesh Profile.
- More than 3000 supported coordinate systems worldwide free 30-day trial available.
What's new in CAD-Earth Premium?
- Instantly get cut-fill volume calculations, comparing with another mesh inside a region defined by selecting points on the mesh or selecting an existing closed polyline in the drawing. You can preview the cut and fill areas with color and transparency, and insert a summary cut-fill volume table in the drawing, along with the plan view image of the area analyzed.
- View the surface by elevation or slope ranges, defining colors and minimum-maximum values for each range, and insert a summary table in the drawing with the corresponding plan view image.
- Display instant contour lines, defining the contour line color, gap, and base elevation.
- Create animation videos, defining camera positions, and view directions, speed, and pause time. The resulting file can be opened in any mp4 compatible player, such as the Windows Media Player.
- Measure distance, slope, and angles directly on the mesh, along any of the XYZ axis and planes.
- Open the Mesh Cross Section Viewer, where you can inspect an orthographic view of a mesh cross-section.
- Take a screenshot of the current view and save it to an image file or insert it in the current drawing as a raster image reference.
- Import surface from a LandXML file, from other software applications that can save surface information in this file format, such as Civil 3D. The imported mesh is 100% compatible with CAD-Earth commands.
- Link an existing image in the drawing to a terrain mesh. If you open the mesh in the Mesh Viewer, the image will be projected on the mesh instead of visualizing it with a solid color. Once you link an image to a terrain mesh, if you move, rotate, or scale the mesh the image will be updated accordingly.
- Create a mesh by selecting existing 3D faces in the drawing. This command is useful to convert meshes from previous CAD-Earth versions to the new format.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
The CAD-Earth Trial Version has a limit of 500 points when importing a terrain mesh from Google Earth™. Only 10 objects can be imported to or exported to Google Earth™. Also, all images imported to or exported to Google Earth™ have ‘CAD-Earth Demo Version’ text watermark lines. The CAD-Earth Registered Version can process any number of points and objects and the images don’t have text watermark lines.
Like every other computer program you're going to run into problems. Thank God CAD-Earth has Hector! In the past 5 years or more we've encountered a gliche and Hector is there to bail us out! 10 Stars for a hard working man! Thank you Hector!
Thank you for your positive review. I'm always glad to help ;-)
Application works fine, but in order to use it, I have to block all Google applications from updating. Please fix that. This is not an acceptable solution in my case. Technical support response time quite good.
Hi. CAD-Earth V6.1.4 is now available. This update has the following improvements: -Works with any Google Earth version installed, including the most recent. -Has the option to select the Cesium terrain provider (www.cesium.com) to calculate terrain point elevations. -It can get images directly from the Google Image Server.You don't have to install Google Earth 7.3.2 64-bit and rename the file GoogleUpdate.exe unless you select the option to get point elevations and images directly from Google Earth instead of Cesium Terrain Server and the Google Image Server.
I've downloaded the latest CAD-Earth v5.1.24 and everything works fine now. The image registration issues have been corrected and now I can work with Google Earth Pro 32 and 64-bit versions. Installation is simplified and is no longer necessary to restart my computer after installation. The support ticket system is working and I can chat with technical support at their website.
Pregunta tecnica: yo tengo instalado CIVIL CAD 3D 2019
me es necesario instalar esta APP ?
existe alguna diferencia o solamente me basta con el civil 3d 2019
aun no lo he probado recién lo he descargado, sin embargo al comprobar que si nos funciona en la empresa, pues trabajamos con terrenos para lotifiaciones y otros por lo cual es muy necesario ubicarlos conforme a coordenadas geodésicas requisito previo de entidades de gobierno la pregunta es ¿no tendría inconvenientes para hacer el uso antes descrito y cada cuanto se actualiza?
very good apllication to import import of images from Google Earth
quisiera sabe como activo los permisos de utilizacion de mapa en autocad 2015
tengo la version de prueba pero no puedo crear superficie con esta porque me solicita licencia y no tengo como enseñarle a mis jefes el producto para que asi autoricen la commpra saludos
Very badly integrated with autocad 2014 (when you start the toolbar (this is what it is), it opend autocad once again, doubling up the RAM usage. Not easy to use, bad graphics, not intuitive.
Es lo mismo que civilCAD, lo único que no da son capas.
por favor si quisiera la versión ful, cual serian los pasos a seguir??, gracias...
Hola Alejandro, si deseas comprar CAD-Earth en línea, por favor visita el siguiente link: http://cad-earth.com/es/comprar/ o si prefieres comprarlo mediante otro método de pago, escríbenos al correo firstname.lastname@example.org. Gracias.
Un buen aporte!!
QUISIERA PROLONGAR LA PRUEBA PARA APRENDER MAS DE ESTE PROGRAMA
Por favor envíenos su "Clave de Sitio" (Administrador de Licencias) al correo email@example.com y con gusto le otorgamos una extensión a su demo
por favor me podría detallar mas del "Clave de Sitio" (Administrador de Licencias) para seguir utilizando el programa que es muy bueno. Le agradesco de antemano.
quiero que lo mejoren a la aceleracion de interfas
Hola, en la nueva versión 4.0 hubo una gran mejora de velocidad de procesamiento de imágenes y las mallas de terreno. Te invitamos a descargar nuevamente el demo. Si necesita más tiempo de evaluación con gusto le otorgamos una extensión a su demo.
I downloaded the trial and had some small issues regarding the import of images from Google Earth, which turned out to be a fault on my part because I didn´t select the correct coordinate system to start with and had my units in meters instead of feet. Technical support replied promptly to my email and even gave me remote support via Teamviewer and in a few minutes all was resolved.
could you please post what the fix was?
I have tired virtually all of the functions, importing from Google Earth and exporting to Google Earth and have found them to work exactly as expected. Watching the app access Google Earth, import an image and then trim the image to my boundary polyline automatically is nice. I was able to export objects to AutoCAD objects to Google Earth effortlessly and then create a kmz to send to my client with the objects nicely overlaid. I'm very pleased with this app and have purchased a permanent license. The license activation could be made a little bit smoother, but the functionality deserves all 5 stars. Also full marks for tech support as I received a timely answer to a question that I submitted.
Tried to import a google image; the dialogue is fairly simple to understand, but after going through the steps, I got a picture with a blue background with "evaluation copy" written all over it. I get the watermark, since it is a trial, but both times I tried it making sure I had the right coordinate system, the background was always blue, which makes me believe I hit water both times, instead of where I was supposed to be.