KeyShot 9 Autodesk® Maya® PluginMac OS, English
General Usage Instructions
- Send scene to KeyShot
- Send changes to KeyShot
- Export scene to file
KeyShot integration settings:
Either export a specific frame, the current frame selected, or Export to KeyShot animations (default).
Note: KeyShot only supports rigid transforms, so exporting a specific frame is well suited to deformable meshes, etc.
- Set the radius modifier and toggle KeyShot's curve smoothing option.
- Toggle which NURBS data to transfer to KeyShot.
- Note: Not transferring the tessellation data can provide a speedup for NURBS heavy scenes, but does require NURBS rendering in KeyShot
Run the installer for your platform and follow the instructions.
- The plugin and shelf are automatically installed, but it is necessary to verify that the correct version of the plugin is loaded when Maya is started.
- When you start Maya again check via Menu > Window > Settings/Preferences > Plug-in Manager. By selecting "AutoLoad" the plugin will load whenever you start Maya.
- Run the script uninstall.sh in the /Users/Shared/Autodesk/ApplicationAddins/KeyShotPlugin/Contents/scripts/ folder with admin privileges.
- Parts retain materials and layers
- Maintain hierarchy of objects created in the scene tree
- Objects retain materials, can be unlinked
- Layers independent of grouped objects
- The hidden layer will not be imported
- Support for part and camera animation
- Support for hair (curves)
- Autodesk Maya 2014-2020
- KeyShot 9
- MacOS 10.10 or later
It is best to uninstall any previous versions first as it may cause some conflicts.
Support is available at http://keyshot.com/help/ or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Support over the phone is available at (949) 274-8871 between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm M-F.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- Support surface shader color - Signed uninstaller - Fixed source file naming for export - Exported scenes now have units - Disable "Destination Folder" page from windows installer|