KeyShot 6 Maya Plugin (Windows)Win32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Send scene to KeyShot
- Send changes to KeyShot
- Export scene to file
KeyShot integration setttings:
Either export a specific frame, the current frame selected or Export to KeyShots animations (default).
Note: KeyShot only supports rigid transforms, so exporting a specific frame is well suited to deformable meshes etc.
- Set the radius modifier and toggle KeyShots curve smoothing option.
- Toggle which NURBS data to transfer to KeyShot.
- Note: Not transferring the tessellation data can provide a speedup for NURBS heavy scenes, but does require NURBS rendering in KeyShot
Run the installer for you platform and follow the instructions.
- The plugin and shelf is automatically installed, but it is necessary to verify that the correct version of the plugin is loaded when Autodesk® Maya® is started.
- When you start Maya again check via Menu > Window > Settings/Preferences > Plug-in Manager. By selecting "AutoLoad" the plugin will load when ever you start Maya.
- Run unistall.exe in the \Autodesk\ApplicationPlugins\KeyShotPlugin folder.
- Parts retain materials and layers
- Maintain hierarchy of objects created in scene tree
- Objects retain materials, can be unlinked
- Layers independent of grouped objects
- Hidden layer will not be imported
- Support for part and camera animation
- Support for hair (curves)
- Autodesk® Maya® 2014-2018
- KeyShot 6
- Windows 7, 8, 10 32/64-bit
It is best to uninstall any previous versions first as it may cause some conflicts.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- Support for Autodesk® Maya® 2018 - Other improvements|
|- Support for Maya 2017 - Other improvements|