ZV Parent MasterWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
In the python console run:
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Linux and OSX: To uninstall this plug-in, simply delete the module directory from your system. The panel on the Plug-ins tab will not be removed until Maya is restarted.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- Major refactoring. - Fixed timeline bug occurring on newer Maya versions. - Note that installation instructions have changed.|
|- Fixed baking behavior for newer Maya versions|
- New feature: orientation-switching
- Added a new button for the constraint timeline.
- Added Maya 2011 compatibility.
- Small fixes.
- Added Maya 2010 compatibility.
- Objects can now be attached to joints.
- The parent timeline now opens with the right width.
- Fixed bug that occurred when using "Attach objects" with autokey on.
- Added bake functionality in "Destroy constraints" button.
- New feature: "Fix snap" and "Fix snaps in the active range".
- Keyframe navigation (right click "Select constraints" button).
- Parents timeline (right click "Select constraints" button).
- Bug fixes.
- Added "Create parent groups" item in "Attach objects" popup menu in order to setup referenced objects easier.
When you try to attach a referenced object to a scene object a dialog box will show you this feature.
- Fixed "Select constraints and snap groups" button for rigid bodies.
Now this button should select all the keyframed nodes.
- Icons converted in xpm format.
Now icons should display correctly in Mac OS X.
- First public release.