ExoSwitch Constraint PlaybackWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
This version of the plugin doesn't allow the creation of constraints. It has been designed for animators that need to interact with constraints already embedded in a rig. Simply load a file that has an ExoSwitch Constraint in it and uses it like the full version.
Complete documentation can be found here.
The constraint will be immediately usable after download but a permanent license needs to be issued by ExoTools within 30 days from the first usage of the plugin. Consult the documentation to learn how to request and install the license.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the plug-in.
Windows only: To uninstall this plug-in, Simply rerun the installer by downloading it again from Autodesk App Store, and select the 'Uninstall' button, or you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8.1/10), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system. The panel on the Plug-ins tab will not be removed until Maya is restarted.
Linux and OSX: To uninstall this plug-in, simply delete the module directory from your system. The panel on the Plug-ins tab will not be removed until Maya is restarted.
- Graph editor displays curves without transforms.
- Animation layers not supported.
- Character sets not supported.
- Curves copy/paste not supported.
- Atom animation format not supported.
- Time editor not supported.
- Mental ray animation optimization needs to be set to off for batch rendering
- Driven nodes and disabled driven do not update in the attribute editor.
- Driven shear not supported.
- Constraint display system limitation in VP 2.0.
- Time Warp Curve Not Supported.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|-Fixed selection update bug that was making objects pop when animation was present. -Improved performances in scenes with a lot of ESC. -Improved workflow for IK/FK switching.|