KeyShot 7 Plugin for Maya (Mac)Mac OS, English
General Usage Instructions
- Send scene to KeyShot
- Send changes to KeyShot
- Export scene to file
KeyShot integration settings:
- Either export a specific frame, the current frame selected or Export to KeyShot Animation (default).
- Note: KeyShot only supports rigid transforms, so exporting a specific frame is well suited to deformable meshes etc.
- Set the radius modifier and toggle KeyShot's curve smoothing option.
- Toggle which NURBS data to transfer to KeyShot.
- Note: Not transferring the tessellation data can provide a speedup for NURBS heavy scenes, but does require NURBS rendering in KeyShot
Run the installer for your platform and follow the instructions.
The plugin and shelf is automatically installed, but it is necessary to verify that the correct version of the plugin is loaded when Maya is started.
When you start Maya again check via Menu > Window > Settings/Preferences > Plug-in Manager. By selecting "AutoLoad" the plugin will load whenever you start Maya.
Run the script uninstall.sh in the /Users/Shared/Autodesk/ApplicationAddins/KeyShotPlugin/Contents/scripts/ folder with admin privileges.
- Parts retain materials and layers
- Maintain hierarchy of objects created in scene tree
- Objects retain materials, can be unlinked
- Layers independent of grouped objects
- Hidden layer will not be imported
- Live Linking
- Support for part and camera animation
- Support for hair (curves)
- Autodesk® Maya® 2014-2018
- KeyShot 7
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later
It is best to uninstall any previous versions first as it may cause some conflicts.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- Signed uninstaller - Fixed source file naming for export - Exported scenes now have units - Disable "Destination Folder" page from windows installer - Fixed an issue where exported BIP files could not be opened in KeyShot 7|