Autodesk Maya Bonus Tools 2016-2019Linux, English
General Usage Instructions
General usage and instructions provided in the Help PDF file within the app.
Install Instructions: Platform specific installers provided. For Linux, run the shell installer from the command line.
1. Install the BonusTools by running MSI installer from the downloaded file.
1. Log in as the Super user. Extract the Shell script (*.sh) from the downloaded file. Use the following commands:
2. #: cd [folder where the extracted file is found]
3. #: ./MayaBonusTools-linux.sh (this runs the install)
Mac OS X
1. Extract the package from the downloaded file.
2. Install the BonusTools by running PKG installer.
Windows: run the installer again, and choose the uninstall option.
Linux: delete the /usr/autodesk/ApplicationPlugins/MayaBonusTools folder or ~/Autodesk/ApplicationPlugins/MayaBonusTools depending of your install option.
Mac OSX: delete the /Users/Shared/Autodesk/ApplicationAddins/MayaBonusTools folder.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Includes support for Maya 2019.|