Read Help Document
Ewin Sequentials is essential for Previsualization & Animation!
Here’s what you can do:
- Navigate between the main timeline and the camera sequencer timeline.
- Be able to clean up all keyframes to be on whole frame numbers and not on fractions of a frame without losing the animation curve’s shape and performance.
- “commit” the camera sequencer’s timeline to the main timeline.
- Quickly re-time animation with the camera sequencer and commit the new timing to the timeline!
- Export shots into their own Autodesk® Maya® files.
- Create new baked down animated cameras for each shot as well as be able to create a master camera.
About This VersionVersion 1.05.010, 11/26/2020
+ bug fix "Create Master Camera" and "Bake Shot Cameras" when dealing with multiple cameras that have the same name shape nodes.