The WebGL Exporter for Maya® has following features :
- It exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed in the browser.
- It supports colors and textures.
- Option is provided to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value. Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size as much as possible.
- WebGL Exporter works with Maya® 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- We are providing 10 trials of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations. You will need to activate this plugin after 10 trials.
- The paid version cost of this product is 79 USD. You can buy the paid version of the product from here.
- For activation please contact at : support@ProtoTechSolutions.com.
- For licensing and more information about the product please click here.
220.127.116.11 Release Date : 02-Oct-2017
1. Update : Updated technical support contact details.
2. Update : Added support for Maya 2018.
18.104.22.168 Release Date : 10-Oct-2016
1. Feature : Supports HTML templates. WebGL models will get automatically embedded in selected template.
22.214.171.124 Release Date : 10-Apr-2016
1. New Feature : Model tree can be now optionally exported to WebGL. It will appear in a tree view form on a overlaid window.
2. Enhancement : support of Maya 2016.
126.96.36.199 Release Date : 08-Oct-2015
1. Greatly simplified license activation process.
Please note : Existing customers who have already activated the product will have to contact our support to request for a key for reactivation after installing this update.
2. Added option to include navigation control buttons (rotate, zoom, pan) buttons to the exported model.
188.8.131.52 Release Date : 13-Apr-2015
1. Supported Maya version 2016.
184.108.40.206 Release Date : 11-Dec-2014
1. Fixed bug related to global language.
220.127.116.11 Release Date : 11-Apr-2014
1. Compatible with Autodesk® Maya® 2015.
2. Trial period has changed from 6 months to 10 times.