Unreal® Live Link for Autodesk® Maya® v1.1.1
Digitally signed app
The Unreal Live Link plug-in makes it possible to stream animation data from Autodesk® Maya® to Unreal in real time. Whether you’re working between the two tools in a virtual production environment or building your next game, you can now work on character assets in Maya and see previews of your work reflected immediately in Unreal, as you make changes.
- Fixed an issue where the previous frame was sent to Unreal instead of the current frame.
- Support for Custom Attributes - When Live Linking a skeleton joint from Maya to Unreal, you can choose to stream any keyframed custom attribute
- Support for Unreal Engine 5.0 - The Unreal Engine version is selected through a new drop-down menu in the UI
- The source code is available under the MIT license in Github here.
- Support for Maya Z-up scenes
- Network endpoints saving
- Support for Linux CentOS 7
- Bug Fixes
- A simplified installation experience allows you to get up and running in a matter of minutes
- The new streamlined interface lets you easily define and manage which Maya assets will be streamed to Unreal
- Joint hierarchy transforms can be connected, allowing for character-to-character animation streaming
- BlendShapes are supported, enabling you to make changes to characters such as facial expressions and lip-synching and see them in the context in Unreal
- The camera attributes including transforms, angle of view, focal length, film gate, camera aperture, film aspect ratio, depth of field, focus distance and fStop are supported
- Scene timecode is streamed to Unreal as metadata, allowing playhead synchronization between Maya and Unreal
For more details on how to connect Maya to Unreal, see Connecting Unreal Engine 4 to Maya with Live Link or How to use Unreal® Live Link for Autodesk® Maya® plug-in. To learn more about the plug-in features, see the videos on the Maya Learning channel.
About This Version
Version 1.1.1, 7/20/2022
Compatible with Maya 2019, 2020, 2022 and 2023 Compatible with Unreal®️ Engine version 4.27 and 5.0
sign in to write a review Get Technical Help
错误： file： C：/ProgramData/Autodesk/ApplicationPlugins/UnrealLiveLinkForMaya/Content/scripts/MayaUnrealLiveLinkPluginMenu.mel 第 67 行： 标志“-mjv”无效 //