Locus Picker is a tool for animators and character technical artists to create and use a user interface of character control and pose library.
It provides buttons and sliders to select, keyframe, reset, toggle, and pose a character.
- Supports SVG vector graphics to create buttons.
- Character pose controls with a set of button + slider + reset.
- Marquee selection and de-selection by clicking in the background.
- Button icon image creation by a simple drag and drop action.
- Prefix option to replace a prefix or a namespace on the fly.
- Supports both a node based data and an xml formatted data file to share among users.
- Automatic multi button creation by a camera view
- Interactive button, label, and icon image editing features with mouse actions.
- Additional button editing tools for precise button layouts.
- Provides all the English fonts supported by user’s OS for labeling buttons.
- Easy mirroring buttons.
Tutorial movies are available at Google Drive