Locus Sync Player is a stand-alone media player that lets you play movies. It also comes with an Autodesk® Maya® plug-in that enables Maya and Sync player to communicate with each other. When the "Sync" button is clicked, the play control from either Maya or Sync player synchronizes each other's timeline bi-directionally.
It is very useful for animators to use a movie to reference timings and poses.
*Currently compatible only with Windows 7.
- Plays most of the popular media formats such as, avi, mov, mp4, mkv, flv, ogg and etc.
- Play controls can be synchronized with Maya bi-directionally.
- Bookmarks to save a list of media file paths with extra options.
- Play controls by keyboard shortcuts.
- Resizable windows.
- Able to toggle the aspect ratio on/off of original source movies.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
About This VersionVersion 220.127.116.11, 11/18/2016
Updated minor changes and added a new feature: Flipping screen horizotally