Read Help Document
AdvancedSkeleton5 is a collection of Maya tools for doing character setup.
- -Unlimited body configurations, 3 heads, 5 legs, 100 fingers, & anything goes.
- -Not only creatures, but can also rig props, vehicles, and just about anything.
- -You can at any time go back to the FitSkeleton, make any changes, and rebuild.
- -SelectorDesigner, tool that lets you easily create custom `Selector` user interfaces.
- -AnimationLibrary, tool for storing and retrieving poses and animation.
- -FaceSetup allows quick setup of both realistic and cartoony faces.
Free for non-commercial use, students and independent film makers.
About This VersionVersion 5.771, 8/17/2020
- SmileLine added - BlendedAttr averages instead of multiplies - SmilePull improvements - Create New BlendShape now includes faceExtras - SliderJoints now allows for transformed skinCurves - geoAttach joints removed from DeformSet - Mac file path improvements - Blink now works with LidOut drive - RightClick->Finish added to Face Build Steps with time-slider - GameSkeleton section now called GameEngine - Unreal-Root-Behaviour function added to GameEngine section - Tweak>attach controllers issue, fix - Create FaceDeltaMush now auto zero weight lid & lip - Face>Paint DeltaMush added - Face>delete DeltaMush added - CorrectiveBlendShape deformationOrder pop-up warning removed - Selector & Picker drawWindow changes - asSelectorScriptLocation now only in Selectors & Picker - ControlMesh shader updates - ReBuildDagPose now includes DeformationSystem node - BlendShape Wizard fixes - ConvertToBlendShapes Emotions fixes - ConvertToBlendShapes LipRoll fixes - SkinCage with new FaceSetup issue, fix - Unreal Mannequin now scales with Main - GameEngine-Scale now scales with Main - ReBuild BlendShape rig issues, fix