AdvancedSkeleton is a collection of tools for Autodesk® Maya® doing character setup.
- -Unlimited body configurations, 3 heads, 5 legs, 100 fingers, & anything goes.
- -Not only creatures, but can also rig props, vehicles, and just about anything.
- -You can at any time go back to the FitSkeleton, make any changes, and rebuild.
- -SelectorDesigner, tool that lets you easily create custom `Selector` user interfaces.
- -AnimationLibrary, tool for storing and retrieving poses and animation.
- -FaceSetup allows quick setup of both realistic and cartoony faces.
Free for non-commercial use, students and independent film makers.
About This Version
Version 6.000, 5/22/2023
- New and improved FaceSetup - EyeLid Setup improved - EyeBrow Setup improved - Lip Setup improved - PartControllers for Twist/Bendy added - PartControllers for Inbetween added - PartialJoint Controllers option added - Create Root Motion Joint now includes controller - Add object to HeadSquash-deformation function added - Emotions and Phonemes options added - RootX controllers now single curveShape - Follow FitAttribute now have FollowTranslate option - BendyControls.stff attribute now defaultValue of zero - Print ControlCurveCommands now have ReBuildCurve option - Quadruped (horse) Selector now available - SelectorDesigner can now work with NoBackground - Selector GUI updated - Creatures with more than 10 IK legs can now be built