AdvancedSkeleton5 is a collection of tools for Autodesk® Maya® doing character setup.
- -Unlimited body configurations, 3 heads, 5 legs, 100 fingers, & anything goes.
- -Not only creatures, but can also rig props, vehicles, and just about anything.
- -You can at any time go back to the FitSkeleton, make any changes, and rebuild.
- -SelectorDesigner, tool that lets you easily create custom `Selector` user interfaces.
- -AnimationLibrary, tool for storing and retrieving poses and animation.
- -FaceSetup allows quick setup of both realistic and cartoony faces.
Free for non-commercial use, students and independent film makers.
About This Version
Version 5.880, 6/13/2022
- ReadyPlayerMe added to NameMatcher - CharacterCreator4 added to NameMatcher - NameMatcher Straighten Knee/Elbow PoleVectors added - NameMatcher improved OverAllScale of FitSkeleton node - NameMatcher appends NameSpace to avoid name-clashing - NameMatcher Mixamo EyeJoint added to template - IkFollow FitAttribute added - ControlsFromSoftMod now works with Volume Falloff - ControlsFromSoftMod now works with Custom FalloffCurve - IkSpine Flip issue with Main.r at -90 180 0 issue, fix - DrivingSystem for multiCtrls with variable DriveValues issue, fix - Main.drvSysVis attribute sometimes dont work issue, fix - AutoLipSync Download permission denied for some users issue, fix - AutoDriven-DrivingSystems missing Edit option after ReBuild issue, fix - AlignIk2Fk issue, fix - Running Selector as standAlone cause MoCapMather issue, fix
sign in to write a review Get Technical Help
I doubt this is the place for it, but I wanted to throw AS some love. It's very lovingly built and under active development.
is it free?
good tool, but difficult to find tutorials
much better than anzovin
very easy to use and great result, thank to developers
Excuse me but why did you make it so only companies and AAA studios can only use it? For god's sake can't you truly show some respect and love for the Autodesk community and set an affordable price please! It is not fair to be isolated to non-commercial use then you expect a donation instead of making an affordable license with less strings attached. I assure you if you were to make your terms fair for the community everyone here will love you! Believe me!