Autodesk FBX Review - Windows 64 Bit
Autodesk® FBX® Review is a lightweight, standalone software tool for reviewing 3D assets and animations quickly and efficiently. FBX Review enables users to view 3D content without using a 3D authoring tool, to help speed up asset sharing and iteration. More at www.autodesk.com/products/fbx/fbx-review
- Quickly open and review 3D models with the same visual fidelity of Viewport 2.0.
- Toggle between wireframe, shading, texture, and lighting options.
- Review animated 3D assets using familiar play, pause, and scrub-through controls.
- Review assets while on-the-go without having to rely on a 3D content creation tool.
- Formats supported: .zip, .fbx, .3ds, .abc, .obj, .dxf, .dae, .bvh, .htr, .trc, .asf, .amc, .c3d, .aoa, .mcd.
Free FBX Sample File!
Microsoft® Windows® 8.1, 10
- 64-bit Intel® or AMD® multi-core processor
- Graphics card must support Microsoft® DirectX 11® software
- 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
- 50MB of free disk space for install
Customer Support: email@example.com
Online Forum and Community Support: https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/fbx-forum/bd-p/area-b64