“3DPDF Exporter For Autodesk® Maya®” exports solid and wire bodies to a 3D PDF file.
It has following features :
- Option to use template PDF and embed your models in it.
- You can set a password on the exported PDF file.
- Attachment of external files (e.g. quotation, specs, BRep model etc.) of any format (doc, xls, STEP) as attachments to exported 3D PDF.
- Supports face level colors.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports Maya® 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
We are not supporting textures in this version.
Read Help Document
- We are providing 10 trials of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations. You will need to activate this plugin after using it 10 times.
- The paid version cost of this product is 79 USD. You can buy the paid version of the product from here.
- For activation, please contact at : support@ProtoTechSolutions.com.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
- Please contact 'email@example.com' for plugins working on older versions of Maya E.g. 2013, 2014 etc.
About This VersionVersion 188.8.131.52, 4/22/2019
1. Enhancement: Upgraded licensing system.