“3DPDF Exporter For Maya” exports solid and wire bodies to a 3D PDF file.
It has following features :
- Option to use template PDF and embed your models in it.
- You can set a password on the exported PDF file.
- Attachment of external files (e.g. quotation, specs, BRep model etc.) of any format (doc, xls, STEP) as attachments to exported 3D PDF.
- Supports face level colors.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports Maya 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
We are not supporting textures in this version.
Read Help Document
- The paid version cost of this product is 69 USD for subscription based single machine-locked license. User can buy the paid version from here.
- We also provide floating license, floating license cost of this product is 299 USD. User can buy the floating license from here
- For activation, please contact: support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
- For Licensing and more information Please click here.
- Please contact 'support@ProtoTechSolutions.com' for plugins working on older versions of Maya E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015 etc.
About This VersionVersion 4.2.19317.3141, 11/20/2019
1. Fixed: License issue