3DPDF Exporter For Autodesk® Maya® - Trial
"3DPDF Exporter For Maya” exports solid and wire bodies to a secured and encrypted 3D PDF file.
ProtoTech converter's outstanding features:
Some more features:
- Option to use template PDF and embed your models in it.
- You can set a password on the exported PDF file.
- External files (e.g. quotation, specs, BRep model, etc.) of any format (doc, Xls, STEP), can be added as attachments to exported 3D PDF file.
- Supports face-level colors.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
Click here to view the partial client list.
When you install the plugin for the first time, the free trial version is automatically activated. So, what do you get in the trial?
- 15 exports for 7 days.
- Access to the full set of features.
Note: You will need to activate the paid version of the plugin after 15 trial / 7-days trial period.
- The cost of the product is 79 USD. Users can purchase the paid version from here. You will receive an activation key automatically, via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide a floating license, that costs 299 USD. Users can buy the floating license from here.
- For any queries regarding license/activation and any other issues, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
- For licensing and more information about the product please click here.