“3DPDF Exporter For Autodesk® Maya®” exports solid and wire bodies to a 3D PDF file.
It has following features :
- Option to use template PDF and embed your models in it.
- You can set a password on the exported PDF file.
- Attachment of external files (e.g. quotation, specs, BRep model etc.) of any format (doc, xls, STEP) as attachments to exported 3D PDF.
- Supports face level colors.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports Maya® 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- We are providing 10 trials of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations. You will need to activate this plugin after using it 10 times.
- The paid version cost of this product is 79 USD. You can buy the paid version of the product from here.
- For activation, please contact at : support@ProtoTechSolutions.com.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
18.104.22.168 Release Date : 02-Oct-2017
- Feature : Option to disable measurement tool in exported 3D PDF. This helps protect your model IP.
- Feature : Attachment of external files (e.g. quotation, specs, BRep model etc.) of any format (doc, xls, STEP) as attachments to exported 3D PDF.
- Feature : Use PDF templates to have your exported models embedded in it.
- Enhancement : Export properties(Metadata) of parts.
- Update : Updated technical support contact details.
- Update : Added support for Maya 2018.
22.214.171.124 Release Date : 08-Oct-2015
1. Greatly simplified license activation process.
Please note : Existing customers who have already activated the product will have to contact our support to request for a key for reactivation after installing this update.
126.96.36.199 Release Date : 10-Apr-2015
1. Fixed issue with license activation.
188.8.131.52 Release Date : 11-Nov-2014
1. Supported Maya version 2016.
184.108.40.206 Release Date : 31-Oct-2014
1. Fixed bug related to global language.
We are not supporting textures in this version.