Autodesk Maya Bonus Tools 2018-2022
Bonus Tools 2018/2022 is a free collection of useful Autodesk® Maya® scripts and plug-ins. After installing Bonus Tools, an additional pull-down menu will be added to the end of the main Maya menu. This menu provides easy access to a variety of tools and utilities for daily use. Maya Bonus Tools has been organized to mimic the layout of the standard Maya menu sets. Each sub-menu contains a number of related tools. Each of these can be torn off and floated just like standard Maya menus.
Before installing BonusTools 2022, older versions of Maya BonusTools should be uninstalled first in order to avoid conflicts.
** Warning: The new SpeedCut tool will crash on Linux/Mac but is working as expected on Windows. **
• Modeling -> Speed Cut (windows only)
• Modeling -> Extrude Instance Mesh
• Rigging -> Weight Editor
• Windows -> Scene Assembly Manager (obsolete)
• Modeling -> Curve to Tube Mesh(replaced by Sweep Mesh)
• Modeling -> Curve to Ribbon Mesh(replaced by Sweep Mesh)
• Precompiled legacy Devkit examples (removed for stability reasons)
Note: In order to support the app from shared network drives the MAYA_PACKAGE_PATH environment variable needs to be set to point to the directory that contains PackageContents.xml.