Pulldownit is a dynamics plugin intended for destruction effects as well as massive rigid bodies simulations. By using its technology digital artists are able to shatter objects in different styles and animate easily the fracture of 3D models. Its core solver handles seamlessly scenes made of thousands of objects. The power of Pulldownit solver allows computing the collapse of large structures such buildings in a stable and realistic way.
This demo version includes exactly the same dynamics solver than version Pro. However, there are some limitations in the UI:
- Force fields per object not supported
- 64 fragments per shatter operation maximum
- 200 fragments per object maximum
- 1 fracture body in scene maximum
- 3 clusters per fracture body maximum
- 100 frames of simulation limit for more than 300 objects/fragments in a scene