도움말 문서 읽기
AdvancedSkeleton5 is a collection of Maya tools for doing character setup.
- -Unlimited body configurations, 3 heads, 5 legs, 100 fingers, & anything goes.
- -Not only creatures, but can also rig props, vehicles, and just about anything.
- -You can at any time go back to the FitSkeleton, make any changes, and rebuild.
- -SelectorDesigner, tool that lets you easily create custom `Selector` user interfaces.
- -AnimationLibrary, tool for storing and retrieving poses and animation.
- -FaceSetup allows quick setup of both realistic and cartoony faces.
Free for non-commercial use, students and independent film makers.
이 버전 정보버전 5.700, 2019-11-06
- Multiple languages added to AutoLipSync>advanced options - Create HumanIK added to MotionSystem section - AnimationTester can now mix Body & Face - Body>GameSkeleton>Custom-Oriented-GameSkeleton added - bipedGame FitSkeleton now has 1 more spineJoint - AutoLipSync non-latin alphabet option added - Edit-DrivingSystem now a 30frame animation with symmetry - SkinAttachMesh is now a copy of templateLayer - EditDrivingSystem > Cancel now always enabled - No longer using straight-line-splineIk - IkLocal can now be added to spine,tail,etc - Non-symmetrical-face FitLip fix - Finger RotOrder changed to XYZ, for better mix Spread/Curl - CustomControllers now avoid attaching to EndJoints - Rebuilding FaceSetup removes Body DrivingSystem, fix