도움말 문서 읽기
AdvancedSkeleton5 is a collection of Maya tools for doing character setup.
- -Unlimited body configurations, 3 heads, 5 legs, 100 fingers, & anything goes.
- -Not only creatures, but can also rig props, vehicles, and just about anything.
- -You can at any time go back to the FitSkeleton, make any changes, and rebuild.
- -SelectorDesigner, tool that lets you easily create custom `Selector` user interfaces.
- -AnimationLibrary, tool for storing and retrieving poses and animation.
- -FaceSetup allows quick setup of both realistic and cartoony faces.
Free for non-commercial use, students and independent film makers.
이 버전 정보버전 5.722, 2020-01-16
- Maya2020 compatibility updates - Fully straight limbs build issue, fix - poly-selection teeth definition fix - fixOrient alignment on curved spines, fix - FKIKSwitch with IKLocal>addCtrl issue, fix - AimAt FitLabel causes error, fix - RootX_MShapes error, fix - IKhybrid-ctrls now match FK-ctrls positions - Curly-spine alignment issue, fix - Improved non-spherical eye setup - SkinAttachCtrls in SimplifiedFaceSetup issue, fix - FaceSetup fps improvements - optimize joint-count for export added - FaceSetup fps improvements - Reduced flipping with IK.follow - Rebuild breaks AngleRotation-driven correctives, fix - Right/Left SplineIK build error, fix