Autodesk Maya Bonus Tools 2019-2023
Bonus Tools 2019/2023 is a free collection of useful Autodesk® Maya® scripts and plug-ins. After installing Bonus Tools, an additional pull-down menu will be added to the end of the main Maya menu. This menu provides easy access to a variety of tools and utilities for daily use. Maya Bonus Tools has been organized to mimic the layout of the standard Maya menu sets. Each sub-menu contains a number of related tools. Each of these can be torn off and floated just like standard Maya menus.
• Create -> Interactive Tutorial
• Modeling -> ProSets
• Create -> Closest Point On Curve Node
• Create -> Point On Mesh Info Node
• Display -> Floating Frame Rate
• Modeling -> Speed Cut (Windows only)
• Modeling -> Extrude Instance Mesh
• Modeling -> Flatten Components
• Rigging -> Weight Editor
Before installing BonusTools 2023, older versions of Maya BonusTools should be uninstalled first in order to avoid conflicts.
In order to support the app from shared network drives the MAYA_PACKAGE_PATH environment variable needs to be set to point to the directory that contains PackageContents.xml.