If you have a drawing in PDF and need to edit it in AutoCAD®, you no longer have to redraw the whole thing, simply import and convert your PDF drawing into AutoCAD with AutoDWG PDFin PDF to DWG converter.
Within a few seconds to a minute, you can then trim lines, remove texts, measure entities etc.
This 30 day trial version includes full functionality, but it limits file saving and copying to clipboard.
However, these limits will be fully removed once purchased.
1. Supports latest versions of AutoCAD i.e. AutoCAD 2016 and AutoCAD vertical products;
2. Accepts single page or multi-page PDF as an input;
3. Converts PDF file to native DWG file;
4. High quality and ease of use;
5. Specific page(s) can be selected for conversion;
6. Retain lines, arcs and true type texts;
7. Converts raster image to vector entities (Stand-alone version only);
8. Supports batch conversion (Pro version only, contact us for details).
The PDFin AutoCAD plug-in is designed specifically for AutoCAD® 2012 to latest AutoCAD 2016 version.
If you need AutoCAD 2011 and earlier version, please visit our website: http://www.autodwg.com/PDFin/
Informationen zu dieser VersionVersion 3.3.0, 12.04.2016
Support AutoCAD® 2016